YETI Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They're built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat — these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge. From the backcountry to the BBQ get-together, your YETI Tundra is ready for any and every outdoor adventure.
- The YETI Tundra 250 is one large cooler that lets you pile in a quartered moose, elk, or several deer, and the freezer-style gasket means your meat will stay fresh the whole trip.
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant.
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey.
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology.
- The Tundra 250 dimensions are 55 in long x 22 5/8 in wide x 21 ¼ in high with an empty weight of 70 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Product Dimensions : 55 x 22 x 21.25 inches; 77 Pounds.
- Manufacturer : YETI.